Universities in Philippines

The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is a Catholic-Oriented, co-educational, private university, with campuses at Las Piñas, Molino, Cavite, and Calamba City, Laguna in the Philippines. The university offers programs in preschool, primary, secondary, tertiary levels, as well as short term vocational, technical, and special programs. The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is accredited by the Philippine Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to accept foreign students from all over the world in all its degree programs in the undergraduate and graduate levels, due to the high quality, relevance, and efficacy of its instruction, curricular content, highly qualified faculty, community involvement, research, and infrastructure, based on the three pillars of education: academics, research, and community service. It has attained the coveted stature of a world-class institution of higher learning UPHSD is also recognized by the Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) as the only institution south of Metro Manila to have the most number of Level III Accredited programs in Liberal Arts (Psychology, Political Science, Communication), Education (Bachelor in Elementary Education and Bachelor in Secondary Education), Bachelor of Science in Nursing, and Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management. The university has a vast array of academic programs, namely: medical and health sciences, liberal arts, business and accounting, engineering, information technology, international hospitality management, tourism, criminology, maritime, aviation, customs management, law, technical vocational education, continuing education for professionals, Corporate Executive Master in Business Administration, masteral, and doctoral programs in Education, Business, and Nursing.

More Details University of Perpetual

MBBS, MD or Medical education in the AMA School of Medicine leads to the MD degree which is equivalent to the MBBS degree in UK, Singapore, India and other commonwealth countries. AMA's medical degree is recognized as equivalent to the MBBS course in India by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and students will be given a license to practise in India similar to MBBS doctors from India, after completion of licensing formalities with the MCI in India. Similarly the Medical Degree from AMA is recognized as equivalent to the MBBS Degree in UK by the General Medical Council in UK and the medical councils in Singapore, Australia and Gulf countries. All Degrees are recognized by the USA. AMA International University (Bahrain): A partnership between the Kingdom of Bahrain and AMA Education System serving AMA's programs in the Arab Region. AMA School of Medicine is part of the AMA Education System. Dr. Amable R. Aguiluz V, is the founder of the Group. He has been an Ambassador of the Philippines to the Gulf Countries. He named college after the initials of his father's name, Amable Mendoza Aguiluz V, Sr. The AMA Educational System include the following educational institutes.

More Details AMA School of Medicine

Our Lady of Fatima University, formerly known as Our Lady of Fatima College, and also formerly known as Fatima Medical Science Foundation, Incorporated (FMSFI) is a private university in the Philippines. It has three main campuses, one based in Valenzuela City, the other in Quezon City, and the third in Antipolo, Rizal.[1] The university concentrates mainly on allied medical sciences. Its name was derived from The National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima or Pambansang Dambana ng Birhen ng Fatima (in the Tagalog language) near the Valenzuela campus, but is not affiliated with the Catholic Church, and welcomes students of all faiths. The main campus is located in Valenzuela City, on the outskirt of Metropolitan Manila. Highly charged and steaming with activity, the main campus in Valenzuela City houses the College of Medicine Building and the Allied Medicine Bld (AMS) where the College of Dentistry is situated. Common areas are Wi-Fi accessible. Also situated in Valenzuela is the Fatima University Medical Center that is a partner institution for the College of Medicine. Another cluster of Valenzuela Campus buildings are in the vicinity of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima. This location houses the college of Hospitality and Institutional Management, College of Maritime and College of Business Administration among others. The population of foreign students exposes one to diverse cultures and likewise gives the community an international touch. The Valenzuela campus has easy access to downtown Manila and metro Quezon City. Bus and taxi commutes are easy and numerous. The metro train terminals (LRT: NW to SW and MRT: N to S) are only 15-25 minutes ride from campus. *Valenzuela Campus exclusively houses the Doctor of Medicine Program, Doctor of Dental Medicine and College of Maritime Studies

More Details Our Lady of Fatima University

The Southwestern University (SWU) is a private university in Cebu City, Philippines founded on 1946 by two pharmacists. It started as Southwestern Colleges in the summer of 1946 and became a university on December 11, 1959. It has three campuses in Metro Cebu. Southwestern University is in the south of the City of Cebu, Philippines. The university has three campuses. The main campus is located on Urgello St.; the Aznar Coliseum Complex is on Aznar Road; and the Basak Campus on Sabellano St., Basak, and Cebu City. The main campus is the home of the colleges of Arts and Sciences, School of Business, Computer Studies, Criminology, Dentistry, Engineering, Graduate School, Law, Maritime, Medical Technology, Medicine, Optometry, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, and Teachers' College. The Sacred Heart Hospital, Pathology and Biology Museums, Library, Interfaith Chapel, Botanical Garden, and the Administrative Offices are found in the main campus. Located about 50 meters from the main campus, this complex is made up of Aznar Memorial Coliseum, a ballpark, and the Anunciacion B. Aznar building which houses the Elementary and High School Departments, the Maritime Regiment, the 540th NROTC Unit and the College of Nursing. The third campus is the South Campus (formerly the Basak Campus), which houses the College of Veterinary Medicine and the Veterinary Teaching Hospital. The Elementary and High School Training departments are here. In summer of 1946, when the Philippines was in the rehabilitation process after World War II, Southwestern University was founded with the name Southwestern Colleges. The founders were husband-and-wife pharmacists Matias Hipolito Chavez Aznar II and Anunciacion Barcenilla Aznar. Southwestern Colleges started with 18 faculty members and 509 students in three two-storey buildings on an approximately two-hectare lot. It had the following courses: elementary, high school (day and night classes), first two years of Arts and Sciences (Associate programs), Education and Commerce, and first-year Law. In the school year 1946–47, the Colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and the Graduate School were opened. The College of Nursing was added in school year 1948–1949. The school became a university on December 11, 1959 with its formal inauguration and the investiture of the co-founder and second president Annunciation Barcenilla Aznar on February 13, 1960. The school year 1959–1960 also started with two new courses: Engineering and Optometry. The College of Medical Technology was opened in 1962. Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine came after a few years. The latest colleges added were Computer Studies, Physical Therapy, Maritime, and Criminology. In 2009, the university had 20 colleges and departments. Southwestern University has continuously expanded its curricular offerings and its physical plant. The university now occupies more than 18 hectares. The Aznar Coliseum with a seating capacity of approximately 7,000–8,000 is the venue for sports and cultural activities.

More Details The Southwestern University

Saint Louis University is a private teaching university in Baguio, Philippines, approximately 250 km north of Manila. The school was established in 1911 by the Congregatio Immaculati Cordis Mariae missionaries, to further Christianize the northern Philippines. SLU is one of the largest universities north of Manila with 26,700 university students from many backgrounds (not counting the elementary and high school) as of school year 2009-2010. It is centrally situated in a six-hectare campus in the heart of Baguio City and has more than 30 buildings. The university offers a full array of programs at the elementary, secondary, undergraduate and graduate levels. The university comprises nine schools or colleges with campuses throughout the Baguio metropolitan area. SLU's main campus is on A Bonifacio Street where the six schools are housed while the Mary heights Academic Campus houses the School of Accountancy and Business Management and the Gonzaga Campus houses the schools of Law and Teacher Education. In 1907, the CICM Missionaries arrived in the Philippines, mandated by the Holy See to evangelize the northern part of the country. Pretty soon, it became apparent that Baguio, then a small mountain village resort in the province of Benguet, around two hundred and fifty kilometers north of Manila, will be pivotal for the region. With an elevation of at least 1,500 meters above sea level, Baguio is a natural gateway to and from the Cordillera mountain range, which traverses the Mountain Provinces (Montañosa), the home of numerous indigenous tribes Thus it was that in 1911, Rev Fr Séraphin Devesse, CICM, founded a one-room elementary school in Baguio for ten local boys. From these humble origins, Saint Louis School began.In 1915, the intermediate grades and a trade schoolwere started under the guidance of Fr. Florimond Carlu. In 1921,the highschool was inaugurated.In 1955, the graduate-level programs of Saint Louis College were granted recognition, but the real turning point came on 13 May 1963, when Saint Louis College was conferred University status by the Philippine Government. From the one-room Saint Louis School for ten boys in 1911, Saint Louis University has grown to a four campus University with more than thirty buildings catering to more than thirty thousand students.

More Details Saint Louis University

The Manila Central University is a private, non-sectarian, non-stock educational institution situated in EDSA, Caloocan City, Philippines. It was founded and first directed in 1904 by Dr. Alejandro M. Albert. MCU is "the first Pharmacy school run by Filipinos", and the "first Nursing school that offered the 4-year Bachelor of Sciencein Nursing program in the Philippines." The patron of the university is Minerva. MCU is one of the former member universities of the University Athletic Association of the Philippines, from 1952 to 1954. MANILA CENTRAL UNIVERSITY is also a private university. It does provide excellence facility of high quality education and practicing after course. Professional teachers are available in every field. No donation or capitation fees special coaching for students to pass MCI screening test. This university is approved by WHO (world health organization) as well as MCI (medical council of India) also. RMC services for student interest we not only show our student the path to pursue their dream of becoming a doctor, but also guide our student and their parents with latest information till the course complete. RMC have sent many students from last 9 years, and create close to 200 of doctors and leaping year.

More Details The Manila Central University

The Davao Medical School Foundation (DMSF) was established in July 1976 in response to the recognition of the lack of doctors serving rural communities and lack of specialist in urban centers of Mindanao. Its College of Medicine was thus the first such college to be set up in Mindanao and is dedicated to providing medical education and training of the highest order, leading to the provision of effective medical care in both rural and urban communities. A consortium, the members of which are the Ateneo de Davao University, Broken shire Memorial Hospital, the Development of Peoples’ Foundation, San Pedro Hospital and San Pedro College, operates the Foundation. It is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as a non-stock, non-profit organization and is approved by the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). In addition to the College of Medicine, DMSF operates a College of Dentistry, an Institute of Primary Health Care (IPHC) and a Center for Education, Research and Development in Health (CERDH). The school is located on a 2.5 hectare site close to the center of Davao City, which boasts of a stable climate, both in terms of its weather and its politics. There are five universities within the boundaries of the City as well as several schools and colleges. Students are affiliated to the Davao Medical Center, the Davao Doctors Hospitals, San Pedro Hospital and Broken shire Memorial Hospital for their clinical rotations in the third and fourth years of their courses. There are some 125 Faculty members drawn from a wide range of medical specialties and the total student population of all four years of tudents is usually around 300. Its unique geographic location, the peace and order, and political stability of Davao City and Region XI has made DMSF an attractive option of foreign medical students. To date there are some 20 foreign medical students at various years of schooling. The students are affiliated to Davao Medical Center, Davao Doctors’ Hospital, San Pedro Hospital and Brokenshire Memorial Hospital for clinical rotation in the 3rd & 4th year.

More Details The Davao Medical School Foundation

Cebu Doctors' University (commonly abbreviated as CDU) is a private university located in Mandaue City, Cebu, Philippines. It was founded in 1975 at Cebu City, as Cebu Doctors' College, with the opening of its College of Nursing, one of the first nursing colleges in Cebu. CDU was granted university status by 2005 and moved to its present campus in Mandaue City by 2007. It presently has 8 colleges and a graduate school. It is the only school in the Philippines declared as a university without having basic education (pre-school - high school) curriculum and catering mainly to courses related to the health services field. On April 21, 1977, Cebu Doctors' College of Medicine (CDCM) incorporation papers were signed and its status as a non-stock, non-profit foundation was approved by the Securities and Exchange Commission on December 21, 1977. CDCM formally opened its doors as a medical institution in June of Academic Year 1977-1978. Out of the numerous applicants, only eighty pioneer freshmen were accepted. Since then, its Board of Trustees has pursued a program of expansion which continues to this date enabling CDCM to grow and earn its mark as one of the best medical schools in the country. On November 23, 2004, Cebu Doctors' College of Medicine officially became Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine, with the acronym CDU-CM, after Cebu Doctors' College was granted University Status by the Commission on Higher Education. Cebu Doctors' College of Allied Medical Sciences (CDCAMS) offers four-year programs leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology and the degree of Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology. The B.S. Medical Technology program consists of three-year classroom instruction and one-year clinical rotation in the different affiliation centers, namely: Cebu Doctors' Hospital, CDCAMS Medical Technology Laboratory, Mactan Doctors' Hospital, Kauswagan Community Health Center, Visayas Community Medical Center, North General Hospital, Cebu Puericulture Center and Maternity House. Cebu Doctors' College of Allied Medical Sciences (CDCAMS) offers four-year programs leading to the degree of Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology and the degree of Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology. The B.S. Medical Technology program consists of three-year classroom instruction and one-year clinical rotation in the different affiliation centers, namely: Cebu Doctors' Hospital, CDCAMS Medical Technology Laboratory, Mactan Doctors' Hospital, Kauswagan Community Health Center, Visayas Community Medical Center, North General Hospital, Cebu Puericulture Center and Maternity House.

More Details Cebu Doctors' University

The Angeles University Foundation (Abbreviated as AUF), is a private Roman Catholic university in Angeles City, Philippines. It is a non-stock, non-profit educational institution established on May 25, 1962 by Mr. Agustin P. Angeles, Dr. Barbara Y. Angeles and family. After only less than nine years of operation, the Institution was granted University status on April 16, 1971 by the Department of Education, Culture and Sports. It is one of few Philippine universities granted autonomous status, with a number of its degree programs having been duly recognized as Centers of Excellence and Centers of Development by the Commission on Higher Education. Today, AUF has the highest percentage of faculty with graduate degrees in the Central Luzon region, and among the highest in the Philippines. These qualifications are the foundation for its vaunted quality instruction and research, as evidenced by: Autonomous Status since 2003; Institutional Quality Assurance Monitoring and Evaluation (IQUAME) certification from the Commission on Higher Education (CHED); Accreditation by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU); ISO 9001-2000 Certification by TUV-SUD; Center of Excellence in Information Technology and Teacher Education as accredited by the Commission on Higher Education; and Center of Development for Computer Engineering and Nursing from the same government arm. Now on its 50th year of operation, AUF has a total of 63 academic programs scattered across 8 collegesexcluding a Medical and Law school About the School of Medicine The Angeles University Foundation School of Medicine, which was established by the authority of the Board of Medical Education and the Department of Education, Culture, and Sports, started its operations in June 1983, with an authorized quota of 150 students. Dr. Rodolfo C. Dimayuga was appointed as the first Dean, Dr. Presentacion C. Peralta as Assistant Dean, concurrently College Secretary, and a faculty of 18, 8 of whom have had an average of 20 years teaching experience. In its first year of operation, the College was given the entire fourth floor of Building B, called the San Lorenzo Ruiz Hall, to house a big air-conditioned lecture room with a seating capacity of 160, the laboratories and stock rooms of Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, and Preventive Medicine, all equipped with facilities adequate to pursue the laboratory requirements, and the offices of the Dean and the faculty. The following year, half of the third floor of the same building was also given to the College to accommodate another big air-conditioned lecture room, the laboratories and stock rooms of Pathology, Microbiology and Parasitology, and faculty offices. In its third year of operation, half of the remaining area of the third floor was further acquired by the College for another big air-conditioned lecture room, which can be converted into 6 small rooms for group discussions and a bigger office for the Dean. Before the College had its own teaching hospital, the Central Luzon Regional Hospital, now known as the Jose B. Lingad Memorial Regional Hospital, a 250-bed service and training hospital for Region III had been and still is utilized for clinical teaching. The affiliation of the College with this government hospital was approved by the Department of Health for which a contract of agreement between the 2 institutions is executed every 2 years. In addition, a departmentalized Out-Patient Department was established within the University Campus in March 1985.

More Details The Angeles University Foundation

The University of Northern Philippines (UNP) is a university in Barangay Tamag, in the City of Vigan in the province of Ilocos Sur, Philippines. It is the first and oldest state university in Northern Luzon which offers low tuition fee, tracing its roots to 1906, which is older than the University of the Philippines by two years. It is the only state university in the province aimed for less-fortunate people and one of three state-owned educational institutions of higher learning operating in Ilocos Sur. The campus of the first state university of northern Luzon can be found in Barangay Tamag in Vigan. Its tallest building is that of the College of Health Sciences. It was begun in the eighties and was completed in 1997. It is where the medical and nursing programs are offered. UNP also has a College of Arts and Sciences, College of Business, Administration and Accountancy, College of Engineering, College of Architecture, College of Fine Arts, College of Technology, College of Communication and Information Technology, College of Crimonology, College of Teacher Education, School of Law, College of Social Work and an Open University.

More Details The University of Northern Philippines

Ago Medical And Educational Center - Bicol Christian College Of Medicine (Ago Medical And Educational Center) is a International college located in Philippines. At Ago Medical And Educational Center - Bicol Christian College Of Medicine, students can major in a broad variety of subjects and earn undergraduate as well as post-graduate degrees. Bicol University is the premier regional state university in Bicol Region, the Philippines. BU is an International Organization for Standardization Certified University ISO 9001:2008. Administered from Legazpi City, Bicol University offers 67 degree programs spread among 16 academic units: College of Agriculture and Forestry (CAF) in Guinobatan; College of Education (CE) in Daraga,; College of Engineering (CENG) and College of Industrial Technology (CIT) in EM's Barrio, also referred as the East Campus; Polangui Campus (PC) in Polangui, Albay; Tabaco Campus (TC) in Tabaco, Albay; Gubat Campus in Gubat, Sorsogon and across the Legazpi main campus are the Graduate School (GS); College of Science (CS); College of Arts and Letters (CAL); College of Nursing (CN); Open University (OU); College of Medicine (CM) and the Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Recreation (IPESR). In Daraga campus College of Social Sciences and Philosophy (CSSP) and College of Business, Economics and Management (CBEM). B.U. is a state university which partly subsidized by the Philippine government. This makes admission into the University extremely competitive. Students who wish to study in the university must take and pass the Bicol University College Entrance Test (BUCET). The Bicol University College of Education is commended as the The Center of Teaching Excellence by the Commission on Higher Education since 2008. The college is the home of the best and competitive educators in the whole region. Study MBBS in ‘BICOL CHRISTINE MEDICAL SCHOOL’ One of the best place for student to study MBBS at affordable prices and high quality. Bicol send thousands of student as a doctor after completing the doctor to work in USA , UK and also in India and other countries. This university is recognized by WHO and MCI (Medical Council Of India). It’s absolutely a private university but for this private university you no need to pay high fees, any kind of donation or capitation fees.

More Details Ago Medical And Educational Center

The PALAWAN STATE UNIVERSITY, the first state university in Palawan and in Region IV, traces its humble beginnings to the teacher training institution known as Palawan Teacher’s College (PTC), which was established through Republic Act 4303 on March 2, 1972. Then Congressman Gaudencio Abordo sponsored the bill establishing the college at the then municipality of Puerto Princesa. Dr. Jeter Servañez Sespeñe has been elected as the 7th University President of Palawan State University on November 28, 2011. On the same day, Dr. Sespeñe took his oath of office administered by CHED Chairman Patricia Licuanan at the CHED headquarters. President Sespeñe was warmly welcomed by the faculty and staff members and the whole PSU community during the Welcome and Turn-over Ceremonies held in his honor on December 01, 2011. The creation of PTC was in response to the need of additional teachers in the province since most of the available educators at that time came from Luzon; and only a handful were willing to be assigned in far-flung areas of the province. Funded by an initial half-a-million pesos, the university opened night classes to 101 students under the tutelage of 10 faculty members, and 16 support staffs, using four borrowed classrooms from state-funded Palawan National High School. Its first president was Dr. Walfrido Ponce de Leon, and five different presidents since. The early days of the institution as a teacher’s College saw its thrust focused solely on education degree. Years later however, the school added new curriculum to address the province's other educational needs. In 1984, then Minister of Natural Resources Teodoro Peña sponsored the transition of Palawan Teacher’s College to Palawan State College by virtue of Batas Pambansa Blg. 797, allowing for the university to offer courses in the Art, Sciences and Technology. Dr. Heracleo Lagrada succeeded Dr. Ponce de Leon as president in 1985 and a year later succeeded by Prof. Paterno Bruselas. In 1991, Dr. Teresita Salva became its fourth president, with the institution championing the cause of being the “Place for Social Change.” After her term, Dr. Salva would return for another tenure in 1999 until her retirement in 2011. Under Salva's administration, PSE established its law school, supervised by it first dean, Atty. Teodoro Peña. It was also under the stewardship of Dr. Salva that effort to have Palawan State College be conferred the university status.

More Details The PALAWAN STATE UNIVERSITY

The PALAWAN STATE UNIVERSITY, the first state university in Palawan and in Region IV, traces its humble beginnings to the teacher training institution known as Palawan Teacher’s College (PTC), which was established through Republic Act 4303 on March 2, 1972. Then Congressman Gaudencio Abordo sponsored the bill establishing the college at the then municipality of Puerto Princesa. Dr. Jeter Servañez Sespeñe has been elected as the 7th University President of Palawan State University on November 28, 2011. On the same day, Dr. Sespeñe took his oath of office administered by CHED Chairman Patricia Licuanan at the CHED headquarters. President Sespeñe was warmly welcomed by the faculty and staff members and the whole PSU community during the Welcome and Turn-over Ceremonies held in his honor on December 01, 2011. The creation of PTC was in response to the need of additional teachers in the province since most of the available educators at that time came from Luzon; and only a handful were willing to be assigned in far-flung areas of the province. Funded by an initial half-a-million pesos, the university opened night classes to 101 students under the tutelage of 10 faculty members, and 16 support staffs, using four borrowed classrooms from state-funded Palawan National High School. Its first president was Dr. Walfrido Ponce de Leon, and five different presidents since. The early days of the institution as a teacher’s College saw its thrust focused solely on education degree. Years later however, the school added new curriculum to address the province's other educational needs. In 1984, then Minister of Natural Resources Teodoro Peña sponsored the transition of Palawan Teacher’s College to Palawan State College by virtue of Batas Pambansa Blg. 797, allowing for the university to offer courses in the Art, Sciences and Technology. Dr. Heracleo Lagrada succeeded Dr. Ponce de Leon as president in 1985 and a year later succeeded by Prof. Paterno Bruselas. In 1991, Dr. Teresita Salva became its fourth president, with the institution championing the cause of being the “Place for Social Change.” After her term, Dr. Salva would return for another tenure in 1999 until her retirement in 2011. Under Salva's administration, PSE established its law school, supervised by it first dean, Atty. Teodoro Peña. It was also under the stewardship of Dr. Salva that effort to have Palawan State College be conferred the university status.

More Details The PALAWAN STATE UNIVERSITY

Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) was founded in 1951 under the name of Marian School of Midwifery. The Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine was established on July 23, 2001 and it has two campuses in Manila city and greater Manila. It is approved by Commission of Higher Education (CHED) Philippines. EAC's mission is to develop responsible people through relevant and quality education. State-of-the-art facilities help students develop & acquire knowledge. EAC continuously improves its academic offerings, designed on global standards to equip students in their chosen endeavors. EAC's vision is to be as an institution for outstanding medical education and health research. It provides an educational and scientific environment that prepares students to be professionally competent, socially relevant and compassionate physicians. EAC is committed to: Reforms on medical education, social accountability of medical schools, educating and training relevant, competent and compassionate physicians who will be effective health care providers, researchers and teachers imbued with a strong desire to continue the pursuit of knowledge and a deep sense of service to the local society and the community of nations. EAC is located in Manila, the capital of the Philippines. The population of Manila is over 20 million (2 crores). This is the heart of the administrative and commercial center of the Philippines. The best medical hospitals are located in Manila. EAC is located 500 meters from the Indian Temple in UN Avenue, 9 kilometers from The Indian Embassy and 13 kilometers from the International Airport. The location – advantage is great for international students who get exposed to the best education, culture and hospitals in the Philippines. The Emilio Aguinaldo College of Medicine is listed in the World Health Directory (WHO) of Medical Universities. All Philippine Medical Colleges are recognized by the MCI. Under Section 4 of MCI Screening Test Regulations 2002, dated 13 February 2002; applicants are eligible to give the Screening Test and practice in India after being educated in WHO Listed Medical Colleges. i.e. The MCI recognizes all medical colleges listed in the WHO Directory.

More Details The PALAWAN STATE UNIVERSITY

The Cagayan State University (CSU) is the largest state institution of higher learning in the Cagayan Valley Region, in terms of enrollment and number of curricular program offerings. The University was established through Presidential Decree 1436, later amended by Republic Act8292 by the integration of all publicly supported higher education institutions in the province of Cagayan. The university is composed of eight(8) campuses in the growth areas in the three congressional districts of Cagayan; the Aparri, Lal-Lo and Gonzaga campuses in the 1st District; the Piat, Lasam and Sanchez-Miracampuses in the 2nd District; and in the 3rd District, the Andrews and Carig campuses in Tuguegarao City. Each campus is headed by an Executive Officer (CEO) except in Andrews Campus where the University President concurrently acts as the CEO. The seat of governance of the university is at the Andrews Campus, where the central administration holds office. A project feasibility study for the establishment of a College of Medicine is prepared by Cagayan State University (CSU) and subsequently approved by the CSU Board of Regents. Minister of National Defense Juan Ponce Enrile, Assemblyman Antonio Carag, Assemlyman Alfonso Reyno and Gov. Justiniano Cortes endorse the immediate implementation of the project to establish a College of Medicine at CSU to His Excellency President Ferdinand Marcos. Shortly thereafter, Pres. Marcos approves the establishment of the CSU College of Medicine in consortium with the Cagayan Valley Regional Hospital as its base hospital.

More Details The Cagayan State University

De La Salle University in Manila the Philippines is an internationally recognized Catholic university established by the Brothers of the Christian Schools in 1911. Inspired by the charism of St John Baptist de La Salle, the University community, together and by association, provides quality human and Christian education by teaching minds, touching hearts and transforming lives. De La Salle University positions itself as a leader in molding human resources who serve the church and the nation. It is a Catholic coeducational institution founded in 1911 by the Brothers of the Christian Schools. The University is a hub for higher education training renowned for its academic excellence, prolific and relevant research, and involved community service. Nestled in the heart of Manila, De La Salle University is home to local and international students seeking quality education for a brighter future ahead. It is situated in a vibrant city where culture and diversity is well manifested. Teaching, forward-looking research and active community service are the main thrusts of De La Salle University. Its traditions of Religio, Mores and Culture guide the administration, faculty, students and staff to be Christian achievers for God and country. As a result, collegiate students leave the university secure in their intellectual flexibility and refined skills. These are top considerations in the job market and postgraduate studies globally.

More Details De La Salle University